- Brian Welch et al. (arXiv:2208.09007) JWST Imaging of Earendel, the Extremely Magnified Star at Redshift z = 6.2
- Larry Bradley et al. (arXiv:2210.01777) High-Redshift Galaxy Candidates at z = 9 − 13 as Revealed by JWST Observations of WHL0137-08
- Tiger Hsiao et al. (arXiv:2210.14123) JWST reveals a possible z∼11 galaxy merger in triply-lensed MACS0647−JD
- Eros Vanzella et al. (arXiv:2211.09839) JWST/NIRCam Probes Young Star Clusters in the Reionization Era Sunrise Arc
- Ashish Kumar Meena et al. (arXiv:2211.13334) Two lensed star candidates at z≃4.8 behind the galaxy cluster MACS J0647.7+7015
- Abdurro'uf et al. (arXiv:2301.02209) Spatially Resolved Stellar Populations of 0.3<z<6.0 Galaxies in WHL0137-08 and MACS0647+70 Clusters as Revealed by JWST: How do Galaxies Grow and Quench Over Cosmic Time?